We are excited to announce that our office has safely reopened under the direction of Governor Michael Dewine.
As we open our doors and adjust to this new normal here are a few things we would like to share with you.
Our team has always taken great care with our infection control and sterilization protocols but we will be instituting new protocols due to the pandemic. With these new protocols, your appointments will look and feel a little different but we can ensure you that you will still receive the quality care you are used to!
Sterilization and Infection Control:
- All of our team members will be wearing the proper personal protective equipment required by the CDC.
- We use a medical-grade office air purifier.
- We use a UV-light sterilization system in our Central HVAC.
- We have a steam vapor cleaner which is a medical-grade sterilization machine that adheres to the TANCS standard.
- All common areas will be regularly cleaned and sanitized to ensure clean and safe surfaces.
Upon Arrival for Your Appointment:
- Call us at (513) 717-8014 upon your arrival and we will let you know if your provider is ready for you.
- Please remain in your car and we will call you when it is time for your appointment.
- If you own a mask, we ask that you wear it while in the common areas of our office.
- Before your appointment we will be taking your temperature.
- Once you have been checked in one of our team members will take you directly to your treatment room.
- After your appointment, we ask that you wear your mask while working with our front office team during checkout.
Monday: 8:00AM to 5:00PM
Tuesday: 8:00AM to 5:00PM
Wednesday: 8:00AM to 5:00PM
Thursday: 7:00AM to 2:00PM
To schedule your next appointment, please give us a call at (513) 717-8014.
We look forward to seeing you!
Your Wachendorf Dental Group Team